Are you someone who enjoys being productive, who likes to see things moving, and who gets enormous self-satisfaction by getting things done? Or, does procrastination prevent your success?
Change is a chance to wake up from your personal status quo, reflect, reassess where you are heading, and discover routines that no longer serve you.
Research shows that empathy at work, as well as anytime, brings positive effects. Empathy facilitates stress reduction, calms the nervous system, reduces the risk of burnout, and helps you get out of yourself which leads to an increase in your concern for others needs.
Culture Shock is the stress reaction that often accompanies an international relocation. It arises because many of the unwritten codes, assumptions, and expectations are not the same as they are back home. This can be stressful, even if you are not aware of what is happening.
Is your inner critic hard on you when you make mistakes that have a negative impact on you and your company? I know mine can be.
To-do list? Why? Would you say about yourself that you are someone who prioritizes well, but then gets frustrated that you don’t get everything done that you planned to?
One can easily say that in any endeavor, mindset accounts for 80% of the success, whereas all the rest falls under the remaining 20%.