Brainstorming does not work. Anticonventional Thinking does.
Anticonventional Thinking (ACT) is a powerful and effective creative thinking technique that is the perfect alternative to brainstorming.
Research has proven what managers have long suspected: brainstorming rarely delivers truly creative ideas. With this in mind, Jeffrey Baumgartner sought to devise a better approach to collaborative creativity.
If innovation and creativity are important to the future success of your organization, Anticonventional Thinking will provide the tools your team needs to think creatively so that your business can innovate more profitably.
What you will learn through Anticonventional Thinking
The techniques of Anticonventional Thinking will:
- provide you with a powerful creative thinking technique that you can use individually and collaboratively.
- help you to build big ideas rather than collect lists of ideas.
- teach you a unique way to analyze ideas so that creative solutions almost jump out at you.
- help you understand why brainstorming and similar creative methods actually inhibit creativity.
- give you tricks to overcome the challenge of implementing creative ideas.
Who should attend?
Anticonventional Thinking is for all teams in organizations that need to be more innovative. These could be teams that work together or teams of managers.
Note: this workshop could also be presented as a keynote speech for larger audiences.
More info or a detailed offer?
Please enter your information below. Explain what you are expecting from us and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
- Course Name The creative alternative to brainstorming
- Trainer Name Jeffrey Baumgartner
- Course Duration One day course = 7 hours
- Course Type In-company training, keynote speech