Never before has there been such a push for employees to take ownership of their own corner of a company.
This course helps employees to turn from a reactive into a creational intrapreneurial mindset, while it gives managers the insights and tools to support and maintain the process.
Employees search for meaning in their jobs. Turning them into intrapreneurs not only gives them meaning, but makes them a powerful company asset.
Are you ready for uncertainty?
If your business is operating in a competitive environment, you will need employees who are capable of carrying the corporation. But do you encourage experiments? Do you allow your team members to test, validate, modify, and iterate their ideas? Do you allow them to make mistakes on a daily basis? Do your employees know how they contribute to the overall success of the company? In this course, Sascha Siegmund reveals the secrets of the true intrapreneurial spirit and teaches you how you and your company can win by embracing uncertainty.
What you will learn through Long live the intrapreneur!
Amongst others, participants will leave with a clear understanding of what intrapreneurship means and requires from each party, plus how it can transform your organization. In particular, participants will learn the following.
- You will discover the importance of intrapreneurship and its benefits.
- What are the conditions for implementing intrapreneurship successfully in your team?
- Find out your company’s/department’s/team’s WHY?
- Why does uncertainty become a motor for innovation and growth?
- What are the tools to foster intrapreneurship in your team?
Who should attend?
Business leaders and managers who want better, more motivated teams and empowered team members will definitely benefit from this course. If your team members want to become more effective, to have a solid grip on their situation, and to really enjoy work again, this course will empower them for their own benefit and also that of the company’s.
Note: this workshop could also be presented as a keynote speech for larger audiences.
More info or a detailed offer?
Please enter your information below. Explain what you are expecting from us and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
- Course Name Long live the intrapreneur!
- Trainer Name Sascha Siegmund
- Course Duration One day course = 7 hours
- Course Type In-company training