"My course will help you to focus on your priorities, to harmonize your personal and professional life, and minimize stress." - Gabriel
Let’s start with the good news of how to master your time. Although there are no quick wins or easy solutions, just one thing makes all the difference when you want to master your time. Focus is all you need.
When deciding what to do with our limited time, there can be so many opportunities and options from which to choose that we can often feel either unable to choose or that we never have enough time. Managing our own time and priorities becomes a very stressful activity in such a diffuse environment. This course will help you to gain clarity, act proactively, and generally feel more confident when planning your future.
What questions are answered, or what solutions are provided on how to master your time?
- How do we interact with time and how do our perceptions sabotage our sense of balance?
- You will learn how to set goals and manage personal responsibilities.
- Find out how to prioritize activities with the prioritization Matrix.
- Do you know how to plan a day, a week, a month, a year with lists and calendar?
- Learn how to use technology and information to manage our environment, minimize stress, and maximize output. Plus, how to organizing the smartphone, computer, and Smart Home.
- You will learn how to manage relationships with other people and remain in control of your time.
Why should you attend?
This course is a must for those who want to make full use of their time, achieve more, and improve their well-being.
The environment is overwhelming us with information, temptation, and change. The people around us expect our best every day. Being in control and feeling fulfilled in this context is a daunting task. This course will give you more confidence in your ability to control your destiny.
This course makes all the difference
After attending this course, participants will
- gain a clear overview of their lives.
- be better able to set realistic and challenging personal and professional goals.
- learn to focus their attention on the most important areas.
- be better able to balance their personal and professional lives.
- will experience less stress.
More info or a detailed offer?
Please enter your information below. Explain what you are expecting from us and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
- Course Name Master your time
- Trainer Name Gabriel Radu
- Course Duration One day course = 8 hours
- Course Type In-company training