How to manage teams to achieve their objectives within a fixed time and budget.
This course will provide the necessary instruments to balance tasks and responsibilities, to optimally allocate resources, and to ensure that each team member’s skills are used to their full potential.
Nowadays, organizations are flat and multidisciplinary; multi-functional and multicultural project teams are the norm. Every person involved in a project is equally responsible for the successful outcome of the project.
The fast pace of change in modern organizations dictates that most professionals will spend more of their time working on projects. This creates complex, constantly changing collaboration dynamics that are very hard to control.
This course on project management addresses this complex dynamic with practical ready-to-use tools and techniques that will increase the chance of success at the time, cost, and scope constraints. It will equip the participant with useful paradigms, tools, and techniques that can be used to increase the likelihood of a successful outcome and a positive professional experience.
What you will learn about project management
After attending this course the participants will feel confident about managing a project successfully and they will have a sound platform of knowledge that they can build upon, should they decide to become project management experts. The following are some of the many things you will learn:
- A stakeholder analysis, plus negotiating expectations and constraints with the stakeholders.
- How to plan the work ahead with incomplete information. Waterfall vs incremental.
- Risk management techniques and tools. How to mitigate potential risks.
- How to assign roles and responsibilities to maximize teams’ productivity. The Gantt-RACI-Communication Plan.
Who should attend?
This is a training for every professional involved in project teams but without project management education.
More info or a detailed offer?
Please enter your information below. Explain what you are expecting from us and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
- Course Name Project management
- Trainer Name Gabriel Radu
- Course Duration One day course = 7 hours
- Course Type In-company training