What makes Generation M tick?
This course will provide insight and practical tips to companies who want to know what makes Generation M tick.
The Millennials, also known as the multi-tasking generation, are different than employees from other eras. They are hardwired to technology, they have other ideals and values, and they don’t look at work the way the boss does.
But how can we understand each other and find some middle ground? How can your organization use these skills and attitudes as added value? We will look at questions and find some answers that you can implement now to attract these new employees and have them stay.
What you will learn from Recruit, retain, and develop the Millennial workforce
- How does the Millennial workforce differ from other groups?
- What do Millennials bring to the table?
- How can we organize work to appeal to and make the most of the next wave of employees?
- Why do we need to re-write the rules of work in order to survive?
The following generations of employees have grown up surrounded by information and stimuli. How can we interest them in jobs that have little of either? Or, do we have to? Why not understand what advantages they bring to the table and affect change in our organizational culture? We invest a lot of time and effort in a new employee. Why not ask the same of them?
Who should attend?
HR specialists, managers, and team leaders.
More info or a detailed offer?
Please enter your information below. Explain what you are expecting from us and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
- Course Name Recruit, retain, and develop the Millennial workforce
- Trainer Name Leslie Wallace
- Course Duration One day course = 7 hours
- Course Type Open training