Welcome to the age of disruption.
This workshop prepares you for how to survive and thrive when an unexpected competitor, with a new product or service, threatens your business.
Disruptive innovation is a danger to all businesses. Corporate giants such as Kodak, Polaroid, and Blockbuster Video have been bankrupted by disruptive innovation. Taxi drivers, retailers, hoteliers, law firms, manufacturers, and many others have been adversely affected by disruptive innovation.
How to become a disruptive innovator
Is your business prepared for a disruptive innovation that could change your sector overnight? UBER is the best-known example of a disruptor. Advancing technology, the low cost of setting up a business, and cheap labor in developing economies means no business is safe. In this workshop, your team will identify ways you could be disrupted and devise action plans that could save your business.
And, who knows? You may come up with an awesome, disruptive idea in the workshop and become the disruptor! If that happens, just hope your competitors have not taken this workshop.
What will you learn regarding disruptive innovation?
This workshop helps your team identify potential disruptions to the sector. But, furthermore:
- Participants will develop ideas that could help your team survive disruptive innovation.
- You may come up with ideas that enable your company to be the disruptor.
- A number of innovative tricks and techniques will be presented.
- You will learn methods and procedures that enable you to develop really big, bold, disruptive ideas.
Who should attend?
How to Survive Disruptive Innovation is the perfect course for managers and working teams in established, traditional industries.
Note: this workshop could also be presented as a keynote speech for larger audiences.
More info or a detailed offer?
Please enter your information below. Explain what you are expecting from us and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
- Course Name How to survive disruptive innovation
- Trainer Name Jeffrey Baumgartner
- Course Duration One day course = 7 hours
- Course Type In-company training, keynote speech